Happy New Years Eve my Sissy’s and Sugar Daddy’s.
I hope you all had a wonderful week and if you celebrated Christmas you and your family and friends had a very merry one. Can you believe that in less than a day, we will be entering a New Year – 2016!
Here’s something you probably already know: New Year’s Eve is the single most overrated holiday. It never lives up to the hype, you always end up too drunk and cabless, and then you spend days picking glitter out of your hair. NO MORE. This year, follow these simple rules to have a far less disappointing start of the new year.
1. Set your expectations low. Real low. Think of this as a night out with friends where you all just happen to be wearing nice dresses and jackets. But you sissy’s can wear your pink panties tonight and you will get the man you want. Opps mean the cock you want, haha.
2. Pick one location and STAY THERE. Do not bar hop. Do not plan on leaving to a second location after midnight because you’re “sure they’ll be cabs free then.” Just don’t. Instead go to the glory hole, where the action is, there will be a lot of drunk guys there. Sugar Daddy’s you need to make sure your paying your princess for the night, hint hint.
3. Stay in your own goddamn house, or better yet, your neighborhood. It’s not worth it to face the masses on the street, trust me. See you can have this wild party at your house, everyone dresses up. All the rooms are filled with different sexes playing and fucking. Yummy.
4. Don’t even THINK about going anywhere near downtown. And DEFINITELY don’t consider heading to your ex girlfriends house either. Do you know what kind of messed up that scene is? You have to get there at noon! But now her boyfriend will be there tonight, so watch out.
5. Two words: house party. If it’s your house, and not really a party, and more of you watching TV in pajamas and drinking champagne straight out of the bottle, even better. But screw that guys. House party is to include these items.
1 – sexy outfits
2 – sex toys
3 – alcohol
4 – guy or girl fuck buddy
Happy New Years!
Live from Las Vegas